Manipulation Portfolio - andycalnan
It's a little hard to see some of the changes in this one in a side by side resolution, but many of them are easy to see. First, I lightened the overall forground a bit, whitened and lightened teeth and eyes, and called more detail into the dress. Then I removed many freckles from the bride, and some pimples/spots from the groom. Finally, I enhanced the details and colors of the background.

It's a little hard to see some of the changes in this one in a side by side resolution, but many of them are easy to see. First, I lightened the overall forground a bit, whitened and lightened teeth and eyes, and called more detail into the dress. Then I removed many freckles from the bride, and some pimples/spots from the groom. Finally, I enhanced the details and colors of the background.